Sunday, April 29, 2012

Patchwork Prism Quiltalong 2

Did you read my first post about the Patchwork Prism Quiltalong?  I was just thinking about trying to make a quilt for the first time and along comes this great project.  So, here I am!  I have now chosen my fabrics!   After panicking about it for a few days, I pulled out some of the fat quarter sets I  have won in the last year.   Did you know I have won three blog giveaways in the last year! What great luck I have! Anyway, among the three sets, I had won an Anna Maria Horner fat quarter set and a Pat Bravo Art Gallery set. Those two had some great fabrics which moved me deeply.  I decided to add some Kaffe Fassett because his work makes me swoon.  I ordered a few more fat quarters to round it all out, and here you have my choices!


























Next step, finding the time to cut the shapes! I got the poster board to make my templates so now I just have to do it!  Stay tuned for more!



No comments:

Post a Comment